Which are the best wheels for your car in Rocket League?
Rocket League is a very popular car with an amazing gameplay and a plethora of unique mechanics. While the game is free to play, it does come with a variety of paid customization options, but there are also some free ones you obtain as you play. Some of these are wheels, among others like boosts, decals, trails and so on. While cosmetics won’t affect the gameplay in Rocket League, you do want to express yourself and your style. That’s why getting the best wheels is a great idea, and there are lots of options!
What kind of items can you customize in Rocket League?
As we mentioned earlier, there are a large variety of great items you can change in Rocket League, so you can fully customize the entire car if you want.
- The car body can be changed, and these are Octane, Merc, Dominus, Breakout, Plank and Hybrid.
- Wheels are important because they help you customize your car’s look, and it’s even possible to personalize your rims too.
- Trails are great because you get to leave a bit of colored smoke on the field, and you can use a similar style and color to the car decal.
- Decals are important because they are unique paint combinations, ranging from rare to black market decals that are very expensive.
- Toppers are various types of hats that are designed to help you express yourself and add a bit of style.
- Antennas are also created to express yourself and add in a funny or more serious look to your vehicle.
- Boosts add a splash of color to your car. On top of that, you get to customize the look and feel of your car in a creative way.
- Paints are cool too, since there are different paint styles designed to boost the appeal and style of your vehicle.
- Engine audios can be changed in Rocket League too, from more realistic ones to very funny audios as well.
- Goal explosions are also a form of self-expression, and you have simple to very complex ones too.
- Lastly, you have avatar borders, titles and banners. These are suitable for customizing your own profile and showing off your own style.
What should you know about wheels in Rocket League?
The great thing about wheels in Rocket League is that they come in a variety of shapes and colors. They can have a futuristic look, but also a more comedic one too. So you won’t have a problem finding the right set of wheels to suit your needs. Since they can match your style and visuals, these wheels are incredible and well worth a shot.
How can you acquire Rocket League wheels?
What’s interesting about Rocket League is the fact that there are many different ways to acquire cars in the game. The cool thing about the game is that it constantly motivates you to push the boundaries and find something new. Many times you can get these wheels via regular drops, so you just have to play the game.
Another way you can get these is via the Blueprint system, where you get the blueprint and then pay real money to create the wheel from that blueprint. You can also get wheels from the item shop if you want, you can pay with your credits.
Maybe the most common way to acquire wheels is via trading, since you can get some really good deals at times. There are also some DLCs that feature wheels, so you could buy those too. And lastly, Rocket League does have a crate/egg system where these drop from time to time and you can open them to potentially acquire a wheel or a cosmetic item.
Rocket League wheel rarity
- The first rarity category is common, these are acquired via completing matches and they are the simplest wheels in Rocket League.
- As we move a tier up, we have the uncommon, rare and very rare ones. You can trade up to these from the common ones, or you can acquire them as you play.
- Premium wheels are featuring various franchises like Hot Wheels, among many others.
- Then we have Limited wheels, these ones are created for a specific event, and obviously they are limited to a specific amount of time. That makes them rare and very valuable.
- Import to Exotic wheels are obtained via trading up 5 different items that have the same quality. Exotic are the hardest ones to get.
- Painted wheels can be anywhere from Import to Exotic too, but they have a specific color, which sets them apart.
If you are passionate about creating your dream car in Rocket League, then you do need to buy the right wheels. Gamer Item Supply is here to help you build your dream car with some of the best customization items like bodies, wheels, decals, wheels, explosions, paint finishes and many others. Shop now and build your dream Rocket League car today!